I am Kirsty Nicholas, the new friendly Parent Support Advisor at your child’s school.
Parenting isn’t an easy job and at times things can get tough. I am here to help you deal with any worries and concerns about your child and help you tackle any home issues that are making school life difficult for your child.
What can I help with?
• Support getting your child to school on time
• Support in getting help to manage with difficult behaviour at home
• Support you to talk to teachers and other professionals
• Finding help and services that may be available to you
• Support for you to understand and fill in forms or claim benefits
• Or just a chat and a listening ear to talk over worries you may have.
Where can you find me?
You can call me on 01493 720158 or ask for me at reception.
Everyday worries are difficult to hide from children. The way we deal with these worries can have an enormous effect on the way children cope at school, so please don’t worry alone!